Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Future Pole Vaulter

Recently, Steven found one of the pool time noodles in a closet. It has very quickly become Mason's favorite new toy. What I don't quite understand is his love/hate relationship with the noodle. He spent half of the day yesterday upset because it kept getting stuck on furniture or walls when he was trying to walk around. However, he kept right on playing. After about 30 minutes of the laughing and crying, I finally decided to get the camera. When I looked back through them I noticed what a great pole vaulter Mase will become if he sticks with it...

Signaling he's ready...

Getting ready for the approach...

Not happy with the final score...



Mase, it's okay. We're all still proud of you.

1 comment:

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Little Mason is so cute! Congrats on the new little suprise! Our Mr. Suprise is 6 mo. old now! I love looking at your blog. Our husband grew up together!!