Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Great Toy

I think many parents wonder why they even invest in toys. That thought crosses my mind multiple times in one day. Little guys always want to play with the 'big' stuff; cell phones, remotes, keys, and laundry. Laundry? Yep.

Yesterday I was working on a couple loads and pulled out the kids' laundry basket. When I walked to my room to start sorting I heard little guys in the hallway. They were sorting too. Except not in any way that was helping me. They were sorting in and out.

Take the clothes out. Done. Put the clothes back in. Done.
Unfortunately for me they stopped at the take the clothes out stage. It was cute nonetheless to see them so intrigued by my chores. Have I ever mentioned I LOVE these little guys???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those little helping hands. So sweet.

Sarah said...

They are divine!! I love it!! What a hoot!