Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Daddy and Mason Kind of Weekend

Crazy! That's one word to sum up my weekend. Like an idiot, I decided to judge a regional cheerleading competition that was today. To my credit (somewhat), I agreed to do it back in late July not realizing how tired I would be in my last month of pregnancy. Anyway, today was regionals and it was LONG. It wouldn't have been so bad except tomorrow won't be any easier. My house is a mess, I have stacks and stacks of papers to grade, and Lindsay's shower is tomorrow afternoon. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to see all the great things baby Lincoln will be receiving, but I am also very EXHAUSTED! Calgon...take me away...

My only sanity was coming home this evening and seeing my precious boys. Mason has been a little congested this past week with all the weather changes, and also a little fussy. Steven, being the awesome Daddy that he is, made sure he had a great day. They went for a run, played at the park, and built with Lego's. I love seeing the two of them together. Mason has such a great role model to look up to, and he is SO in the Daddy stage right now. I LOVE IT! Anything Steven does, Mason is right behind him...very cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of your 2 boys. So sweet!

Try to get some rest after your crazy weekend!