Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olivetto=YUMMY

I have a student in my class this year whose dad works for Mazzio's. Apparenly, he was in charge of the starting a new chain for the company and he came up with OLIVETTO. So for a first week of school present, she brought me an invitation for four to come and have a complimentary lunch (I guess there are some perks to teaching). Let me say it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! It's kind of an upscale Panera meets a trendy Italian Bistro. You should definitely add it to your list if you are an Italian fan, or better yet...stay away so there's always a table available for me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I've been waiting for that to open! I'm so glad to hear it was tasty. KJ's favorite type of food is Italian, so now we have a new place to check out -- whenever we have a chance to go on a date again :)

bopha said...

It sounds yummy, where is it at? I haven't heard of it yet.

amanda torres said...

It's at 91st and Memorial, facing Memorial Dr. You should definitely check it out. Prices are great and the portions are surprisingly large.