Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Da-Da

Steven was tackling the leaves out back, which produced 42 large bags. He worked himself to death. And being the fabulous wife that I am, I did all the housework inside. I know, I know, you can give me the wife of the year award later :) I was able to get a lot done because Mason spent most of the afternoon standing at the back door saying, "Da-da" over and over and over and over and over...okay, you get the point. He would get so excited when his 'da-da' would turn around and wave. I'm seriously thinking of getting a cardboard cut out of Steven and putting it in the backyard. I could get a whole boat load of things done around the house with baby contained...hmmm...


Daddy giving Mason 'glass' kisses.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea!