Friday, November 15, 2013

That # Thing

I have secretly been stalking people and their random unknown facts about themselves.  I thought I'd share.  However, I don't know if they are truly random.

  1. I used to be a major sleepwalker. One night I fell asleep at Steven's house when we were dating, drove home, and woke up while deep frying dough for donuts.  Never happened again after that.
  2. I finished college with a 3.99 GPA.  I received one B in all four years.  I could have received an 'A' in Humanities II  if I had been willing to cheat on the final.  The guy living below my apartment had a copy of the test.  He got an 'A'.  Punk.
  3. Sometimes I wish we lived on a small farm and supported our eating solely off that farm.
  4. I think and think and think about the most efficient way to go about any given task.  When Steven someone goes against my plan, I have a tendency to get a little huffy.  It's something I'm currently working on.  Very bad habit.
  5. When I look at pictures of our family of 5, it always seems to me that one is missing from each photo.  However, having one more child frightens me terribly.
  6. I love to catch people off guard with random comments.  It's one of my greatest gifts.  Little Miss has the gift too.  Cracks me up.
Apparently, I gave myself the #6.  I'm done!

Enjoy you're weekend.


No comments: