Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chubby Cheekers

I know, I know.  All you lovely ladies logged on today to get Mommy's menu.  Well, guess what?  You get me today!  It's my eight month birthday, and I'm doing big things.  Doing big things, makin' lots of noise.  

In just a week's time, I have two more teeth.  I've got a big pearly white popping out upstairs and one more downstairs.  That is a total for four teeth. I'm looking so fine.  This has allowed me to dine on the finer foods.  Like Cheerios.  

In addition to my teeth growing, I have mastered pulling up on any surface and then walking around to get where I want to go. I've almost given up my speedy army crawl for the full on crawl and bear crawl.  I've come to realize that army crawling wrinkles my shirt.  I don't like wrinkles just like Daddy.  He's a wrinkle freak!  Plus, I look more grown up to the ladies by getting up on all fours.  I've found they are impressed by my skills.

My verbal skills are developing as well.  I now can chase Mommy around and say, "Ma, ma, ma, ma," when I want her.  This is in addition to da-da, blowing bubbles, raspberries, and ba-ba-ba-ba.  You know all the languages of looooove.  I've also discovered my temper.  I can clench my fist and screech really loud to communicate my frustrations.  What is super funny about that you ask?  Mommy and Daddy do not find this amusing at all.  They give me the 'business face', and the 'business face' is NOT something you want to get.  It's u-g-l-y!

I guess this is long enough for now.  I'm a growing boy and I need my rest.  Plus, I'm trying to convince Mommy to come in my room for a little snack at 12:45am again.  She's not digging that.  I fooled her two times, but I don't think she's going to come in tonight.  She said something about no more milk twins until morning.  Geez!  What's a boy to do?

Determination at it's finest.
{Me. 8 Months. Trying To Reach the Dang Ball.}

Love,
Chubby Cheekers

No comments: