Friday, July 6, 2012

Chubby Cheekers

It's been awhile peeps and I thought I'd check in.  Life as a baby keeps me busy.  This growing and learning stuff keeps me pretty busy.  


Speaking of learning, I've accomplish by best feat yet.  Rolling over both ways.  I'm totally good at it. Here's how it works...I see a toy.  I lean my head over, push with my toes, lift my big 'ol booty, and flop over.  Then I keep on leaning and flop over again.  I'm really proficient at it.  There's no toy safe from me now, and Mommy says my brother and sister are going to have to pick their toys up better.  By the looks on their faces, I don't think they were very happy.


I've also learned to blow raspberries.  Yesterday I spent my leisure time rolling to my tummy, then to my back, and then I'd blow a raspberry to celebrate the accomplishment.  Repeat this about 10 or 15 times and you'll find yourself really tired.  I took a pretty good snooze after that one, but not before I got my milkie snack.


Photo: Morning exercises include rolling over and blowing raspberries.  http://instagr.am/p/Mn59mihs1L/

Since I'm a mature (almost) 5 month old, I've decided to quit the car crying.  That's SOOOO baby-ish.  Don't get me wrong, I do it every once in awhile just to remind Mommy and Daddy how good I've been by not crying.  Those people are so funny when they get frustrated...especially Daddy.  I think he develops twitches when I start crying.  

Given that I've stopped the car crying, I really needed to pick up another 'not so fun' habit.  I wouldn't want the other babies to get jealous of my awesome baby skills, so I decided that waking up consistently at 2am would do the trick.  You know, I've been sleeping through the night consistently from 8:30pm-7:30am, but I missed Mommy.  If I started crying at 2am, she'd come in and give me the milk twins. I love those guys.  So I decided 2am it is.  Except I kind of messed up a few nights ago.  I was so tired from all the fireworks I missed waking up and slept straight through the night.  I guess I can cut Mommy a break every once in a blue moon.

Besides all of my latest developments, my cousins started coming back over.  I really missed Chunky Monkey and there's a new cousin too.  He's about my size and feels really fluffy on top of his head.  I think he's going to be my best friend.

Photo: Best buds http://instagr.am/p/MtHghVhsxr/

It's about time for me to bring this to a close.  I think Mommy is on to me.  She found some drool on her keypad.  I tried to tell her it was from Daddy, but she isn't buying it.

Love,
Chubby Cheekers








No comments: