Friday, July 1, 2011

A Trial Run



Last night we wrapped up the 2010-2011 gymnastics season.  I have to say I have some pretty fabulous kids in my classes.  If you have ever wanted to do a little trial run for your child to see if gymnastics would be a good fit, then I have the perfect solution for you.

During the month of July, Almighty Gymnastics has opened up 4 clinics that are open to the public.  Below is the information regarding the clinics...

Tumbling Fun
Ages 3-5
July 11th from 6pm-7:30pm
Cost $15

This class will be the basics of gymnastics for the young ones starting out, and an extension for the older pre-schooler.

Walkover & Beginning Back Hand Spring Clinic
Ages 6 & up
July 14th from 6pm-8pm
Cost $20

This class will be for the children who have mastered the cartwheel, round-off, and introduction to a back hand spring.

Cartwheel, Round-Off, & Kickover Clinic
Ages 5 & up
July 25th from 6pm -7:30pm
Cost $15

This is the perfect class for the kids who want to learn the basics.  A great way to get your child recess ready by showing off their skills to their friends.

Back Hand Spring & Back Tuck Clinic
Ages 6 & up
July 28th from 6pm-8pm
Cost $20

In order to attend this clinic, your child must be close to or already have a standing and/or running back hand spring by themself.  This class is for the more 'seasoned' tumbler.

If you think one of these clinics would be a great fit for you child, call Almighty Gymnastics at First Baptist Broken Arrow @ 918.317.2258.  A huge bonus is I will be teaching these clinics along with the other Almighty Gymnastic teachers, so I will get to meet your precious kids.  I'm not sure if I've told you or not, but I love kids ;)

No comments: